- production management incl. rationalization and optimization of production / operations:
ensuring proper implementation of a production plan while respecting defined conditions, e.g. quality, quantity, deadlines and costs in compliance with relevant internal and legal regulations, e.g. environmental protection, safety, concession etc.
- planning and monitoring of production trials and process developments together with customers
- rationalization and optimization of workflows during production, filling and packaging
- introduction of new products into existing production facilities, possibly also with adaptation of technical equipment
- dealing with safety-relevant topics, such as work- or operational safety
know how > business process supervision operations management and optimizing strategical management sales- and supply-chain-management quality management human resource management accompaniment official procedures