We are now an advisor to the BAFA – Federal Office of Economic Affairs and Export Control!
The new advisory grant “Encouraging entrepreneurial know-how” is aimed at young companies, companies and companies in difficulty:
- Are you a small or medium-sized enterprise according to the EU SME definition?
- Do you need general advice on economic, financial, human or organizational issues of the company management?
- If it is, for example, a special consultation, e.g.
- Of women or Of migrants or migrants,
- For the generation and safeguarding of skilled workers, or
- Is sustainability and environmental protection supported?
- Are you a company in trouble and need support in matters of restoring performance and competitiveness?
Then there are two good news:
- They are right for me
- As an accredited consultant, you will receive funding for our support
They can be subsidized up to 90% of the eligible consulting costs! Find out more, other business and organizational topics can also be implemented with the support of small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs).
More information can be found directly at the BAFA-WEBsite.